Poche's Hog Head Cheese
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: This may be a ridiculous questions, but What's the nutritional value? This may be a ridiculous questions, but What's the nutritional value?
A: Ingredients Pork snouts, pork broth, pork, onions, celery, green pepper, salt, spice (paprika, pepper, red pepper), sodium diacetate, nisin, rosemary extract, parsley, monosodium glutamate, sodium nitrite Calcium 2% Calories 90 Nutrition Data 1 Size 10 oz. Calories from fat 60 Cholesterol 25g Dietary Fiber 0g Iron 2% Protein 6g Saturated fat 2g Serving per container 5 Serving Size 2 oz. (57g) Sodium 440g Sugars 0 Total carbs 1g Total fat 6g Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2%
|Ingredients||Pork, pork snouts, water, onions, celery, bell peppers, seasoning (salt, red pepper, brown sugar, black pepper, cracked red pepper, jalapeno pepper), pork base (salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, chicken broth, vegetable shortening [partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils], natural pork type favor [hydrolyzed corn, soy, and wheat protein, autolyzed yeast extract, dextrose, natural flavor, lactic acid, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils], cooked pork meat, dairy whey, hydrogenated vegetable protein [hydrolyzed corn gluten, salt, caramel color partially hydrogenated soybean oil), onion powder, garlic powder [silicon dioxide (prevents caking)], modified corn starch, disodium insoinate plus disodium guanylate), brown sugar cure (salt, sugar, brown sugar, sodium nitrite), garlic powder parsley flakes|