Zatarain's Crab & Shrimp Boil - EXTRA SPICY 3 oz
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
- Blend of seven spices, including allspice and dill seed with an extra helping of cayenne pepper
- Seasons up to four pounds of crawfish or shrimp, or a dozen crabs
- Comes with convenient boil-in bag
- Prep time: 5 minutes or less!
- Perfect for your next family gathering
Ingredients: Cayenne Pepper, Coriander, Black Pepper, Mustard Seed, Bay Leaves, Dill Seed, Allspice.
Directions: One bag of crab boil is sufficient for 4 pounds of shrimp, 4 pounds of crawfish or 1 dozen crabs. To a large cooking container add 3 quarts of water, 4 Tbsp. of salt, 1 bag of Zatarain’s Crab Boil, and 1 lemon (quartered). Add Cayenne pepper to taste, if desired. Bring Water mix to a rolling boil. Add seafood: bring to a boil. Boil crabs vigorously for 5 minutes, crawfish 2 minutes, and shrimp 1 minute. Allow seafood to remain in water for 15-20 minutes after boiling.
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
|Size||3 oz. (85g)|