LOUISIANA Jambalaya Mix
- Brand: Louisiana Fish Fry
- Product Code: 039156006017
- UPC Code : 039156006017
- $2.78 $2.50
- 12 or more $2.09
Tags: Jambalaya Mix, Jambalaya
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Is the rice inside the box? It's not mentioned Is the rice inside the box? It's not mentioned
A: Yes parboiled rice is included in the package.
Q: CAN I MAKE MULTIPLE BOXES TO FEED A LARGE GATHERING. I NEED TO MAKE ENOUGH TO FEED 100 PEOPLE. HOW MUCH PORK AND SAUSAGE?/ CAN I MAKE MULTIPLE BOXES TO FEED A LARGE GATHERING. I NEED TO MAKE ENOUGH TO FEED 100 PEOPLE. HOW MUCH PORK AND SAUSAGE?/
RAYMOND C HUBER
A: Yes, multiple packages can be prepared at one time. I would recommend multiplying the preparation instructions to fit the amount of boxes being prepared.
Q: How many servings is this Jambalaya for? How many servings is this Jambalaya for?
A: The Louisiana Jambalaya mix makes 6 servings per box.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
Cajun Jambalaya Made Easy. The seasonings & spice are already in the bag. Just add you choice of meat or seafood and “let the good times roll”!
For classic Cajun jambalaya made easy, just add your choice of meat or seafood and our blend of seasonings will do the rest!
- Pre-cook 1 – 1 ½ lbs. of boneless chicken, pork, or sausage (or any combination of the three) or 1 – 1 ½ lbs. of seafood in a 4 quart saucepan. Ensure meat is thoroughly cooked (to 165˚F) and seafood is thoroughly cooked (to 145˚F).
- Combine meat and/or seafood and LA Fish Fry Cajun Jambalaya Entrée Mix with 2 ¼ cups of water. Stir well.
- Heat mixture to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Stir once while cooking. Enjoy!
Unit Size: 7.5oz. (213g)
|Ingredients||Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Dried Onion, Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten & Safflower Oil), Dextrose, Dried Red And Green Bell Pepper, Caramel Color, Black Pepper, Soybean Oil (Highly Refined), Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking), Dried Garlic|
|Serving per container||6|
|Serving Size||3 Tbsp dry mix (35g)/1 cup prepared|