Presto Self-Rising Cake Flour
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Is there a difference between self rising cake flour and self rising flour? Is there a difference between self rising cake flour and self rising flour?
A: No they are absolutely not the same. Self rising flour would typically be the same as All Purpose flour with a little salt and baking powder in it. Self Rising Cake Flour has a lower protein gluten count than All Purpose.
Presto Self Rising Cake Flour
- Enriched Flour: Presto flour is perfect for everything from breads and biscuits to batter for frying. Be it dumplings, cookies, muffins, cakes, pancakes or waffles, use it to sate your sweet tooth or savory cravings
- Quality Ingredients: Made from soft winter wheat with tender gluten, this flour produces evenly textured cakes and baked goods. The right proportion of flour, baking powder and salt eliminates any need for measuring and blending
- Pantry Staple: Used by professional bakers, chefs, amateur cooks and homemakers alike, our flour is ideal for easy baking and all your cooking needs. Whip up a healthy breakfast, easy lunch, or lavish dinner with Presto flour
- Passion for Flavor: Make your next family or friends get together memorable with our delicious recipes. From appetizers to desserts, snacks to meals, baked goods to hot & cold beverages - it's like a master chef cookbook
- Try Other Reily Foods Products: At Reily, we have something for everyone! Explore our range of mayonnaise, spreads, salad dressings, sauces, chili seasonings, cake flour, brownie mixes, coffee and tea
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
|Calories from fat||0|
|Cholesterol per unit||0|
|Dietary fiber per unit||2|
|Saturated fat per unit||0|
|Serving per container||33|
|Serving Size||1/4 cup|
|Sodium per unit||13|
|Total carbs per unit||7|
|Total fat per unit||0|