Poche's Stuffed Chicken w/ Shrimp
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Partially deboned, stuffed, and seasoned with peppers, onions, garlic and Poche's special blend of herbs and spices. Conveniently packaged in an oven-safe tray.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove lid from chicken and replace with foil.
3. If frozen, bake stuffed chicken 1 ½ hours.
4. Carefully remove foil with oven mitt, then bake 1 hour, uncovered or until internal temperature reaches 165°F-170°F.
1. Thaw chicken in the refrigerator or in the microwave on a defrost setting.
2. Prepare grill for indirect cooking by placing hot coals on both sides of grate, using enough coal for 1 ½ hours of grilling time.
3. Remove lid from stuffed chicken pan and place on center of grill. Insert a meat thermometer into the deepest part of the breast.
4. Cover grill and cook for approximately 1 ½ hours, or until internal temperature reaches 165°-170°F.
Note: If cooking more than one chicken, add ½ hour per cooking time.
|Calories from fat||40|
|Cholesterol per unit||25|
|Dietary fiber per unit||4|
|Saturated fat per unit||5|
|Serving per container||11|
|Serving Size||5 oz. (140g)|
|Sodium per unit||40|
|Total carbs per unit||3|
|Total fat per unit||7|