Poche's Stuffed Chicken w/ Spinach Madeline
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: What is Spinach Madeline?? Thanks, Dan What is Spinach Madeline?? Thanks, Dan
Dan and Jo Anne Gholson
A: Spinach Madeline is a spicier, more flavorful twist on creamed spinach. It includes cheese and spices in addition to cream.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)
Partially deboned, stuffed, and seasoned with peppers, onions, garlic and Poche's special blend of herbs and spices. Conveniently packaged in an oven-safe tray.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove lid from chicken and replace with foil.
3. If frozen, bake stuffed chicken 1 ½ hours.
4. Carefully remove foil with oven mitt, then bake 1 hour, uncovered or until internal temperature reaches 165°F-170°F.
1. Thaw chicken in the refrigerator or in the microwave on a defrost setting.
2. Prepare grill for indirect cooking by placing hot coals on both sides of grate, using enough coal for 1 ½ hours of grilling time.
3. Remove lid from stuffed chicken pan and place on center of grill. Insert a meat thermometer into the deepest part of the breast.
4. Cover grill and cook for approximately 1 ½ hours, or until internal temperature reaches 165°-170°F.
Note: If cooking more than one chicken, add ½ hour per cooking time.
|Calories from fat||60|
|Cholesterol per unit||23|
|Dietary fiber per unit||4|
|Saturated fat per unit||18|
|Serving per container||11|
|Serving Size||5 oz.|
|Sodium per unit||46|
|Total carbs per unit||2|
|Total fat per unit||11|