DAIGLE'S Sweet Habanero Rib Sauce
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Cajun Sweet Habanero Rib Sauce has the same deep rich sweet and sour flavor with added heat of habanero.
Skillet Pepper Chicken
- 2-4 boneless chicken breast or thigh meat
- Cut meat into 1-2inch cubes, season with red and black pepper, red pepper flakes, onion and garlic powder, and salt.
- Coat large griddle with non-stick spray and brown cut chicken on all sides. (should take 45 minutes)
- Add 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow bell pepper.
- Add 1-2 onions, cut in large wedges.
- Add 1 chopped jalapeño
- Cook all ingredients an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in ½-3/4 cup of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
- Cook for additional 10-15 minutes on low heat.
|Ingredients||Ketchup (tomato concentrate, water, tomato paset, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, spices, natural flavor, brown sugar [sugar, molasses]), worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, sugar, salt, molasses, dextrose, citric acid, caramel color, spices, garlic, cellulose gum, malic acid & onion), habanero peppers, red pepper sauce (vinegar, red tabasco peppers, salt, xanthan gum), & black pepper|
|Serving per container||12|
|Serving Size||2 tbsp|