Alligator Tenderized Fillets
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Can these be fried as well? Can these be fried as well?
A: Yes, the fillets can be fried.
Q: I live in California (90815) and was thinking of ordering some alligator meat after my trip to Louisiana this week. *How many ounces are in the package *How much is shipping Thanks, Jerry Jen... I live in California (90815) and was thinking of ordering some alligator meat after my trip to Louisiana this week. *How many ounces are in the package *How much is shipping Thanks, Jerry Jensen
A: This is a 16 oz package of Alligator meat. Shipping is based on how much is ordered, destination, and shipping method chosen. Home is the cheapest and will be packed in a cooler with plenty of dry ice to keep the meat frozen.
Alligator Fillets 16 oz pack - Tenderized Alligator meat
Louisiana's finest, farm raised alligator meat
Is alligator meat good eating?
Alligator meat - both tenderloin and fillets are described as a healthy meat source for humans due to its high protein and low fat composition.
1 lb pack of Alligator Tenderized Fillets
Louisiana Sweet and Sour Alligator Recipe:
- 1 1/2 pounds alligator (tail meat)
- 2 eggs
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 onions (medium)
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (unsweetened)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooked rice
- Saute celery, and bell pepper in a rice cooker with butter.
- Add all other ingredients except Alligator Fillets.
- Simmer for 15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add alligator meat and cook 30 minutes.
- Add rice,
- Cover and cook until rice cooker kicks off.
- allow mixture to sit a few minutes before serving. Serves 4.
Ingredients: Boneless Alligator Filet (alligator meat), water, sodium tripolyphosphate
|Ingredients||Farm raised alligator contains Sodium Tripolyphosphate|
|Pack Size||1 lb|
|Size||16 oz. (1 lb.)|
|Calories from fat||25|
|Cholesterol per unit||0%|
|Dietary fiber per unit||0%|
|Saturated fat per unit||3%|
|Serving per container||4|
|Serving Size||4.0 oz. (114g)|
|Sodium per unit||8%|
|Total carbs per unit||0%|
|Total fat per unit||21%|